About Territorial Army (TA) Written Exam Coaching
Major Kalshi Classes is one of the best Territory Army coaching institutes, known for providing excellent guidance and motivation to aspirants willing to join Indian Armed Forces. We are situated in Allahabad. Our primary concern is to provide the best Territory Army coaching that will help candidates get high evaluations and land sought positions in Territory Army.
Join our institute and become an officer to show your love to your country and contribute to your country when duty calls.
Best Territory Army Coaching in Allahabad
Indian Armed Forces conduct the TA exam which is essential to qualify in order to accomplish the employment in the military. After passing this exam, candidates will go for the physical exam. Based on their performance in both exams, they will be selected as equipped Territory Army officer. We at Major Kalshi Classes help you to qualify your written exam and get the opportunity to go for the physical test as well. Our coaching institute also helps you decrease your odds and get selected in the military as one of the experts.
Top Reasons to Choose Territory Army Coaching by MKC
- Top experienced faculty members for teaching
- Several batches with variable strength of candidates
- High-quality study material
- Availability of mock tests and online test series
- Extra assistance for dedicated students
One Stop Source for Territory Army Preparation in Allahabad
Major Kalshi Classes is an ideal source for Territory Army Coaching in Allahabad. We prepare students for the written exam and motivate them to focus on their physical test which is essential to go for anyone who is willing to work in Territory Army. Enroll yourself in our coaching centre and increase your chances to get selected in Territory Army.
ATTENTION: We start 6 months comprehensive course every Monday. Join Major Kalshi Classes and become an officer in Military to live your dream.
Examination Details :
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Examination Schedule :
|Paper||Availability of Forms||Date of Examination|
|I & II||In June||29 July|
Paper Pattern :
The TA examination will be conducted in two phases:
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Alloted|
|I||Part - Reasoning
|II||Part -I General Knowledge
QUALIFYING MARKS: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50% Marks
Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
The selection process of Territorial Army Is based on the selection process which comprises of three steps:-
1. The Written Examination
Written test duration is of : Two Hours
Maximum marks in the paper one can obtain is : 100 Marks
Part – I of the Question paper is made up of Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics. The Reasoning part will be designed to test the candidates’ ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc. The Mathematics part consists of Number System, Unitary Method, Elementary Mathematics Theory, Trigonometry, Algebra, Mensuration, Statistics and Geometry.
Part II- of the Question paper is made up of General Knowledge and English. General Knowledge. The portion of General Knowledge will consist of questions regarding current events, history of India, Geography of nature, etc. The English part of the second paper consists of questions related to synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehensions, para jumbles, spotting error and sentence correction.
2. Next Step is the Preliminary Interview Board – PIB
3. And the Final Step is The Service Selection Board and Medical Board
Already employed candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply in retort to the advertisements which are published in the leading national newspaper & The Employment News in the months of June – July and December – January every year. Applications are then to be sent to the concerned TA Group Headquarters. After processing of applications, the eligible candidates are called for Preliminary Interview Boards held at the various respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters ( which are located at Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Lucknow). Selected candidates are then to go through the SSB Interview, Medical Board & Police Verification. The successful candidates are then granted commission by the President of India.
Ex – Defence service officers can also join the Territorial Army. They need to apply directly to The Additional Directorate General of The T.A. and need to appear before the Board of Officers who is presided by the Additional Director General of T.A. at New Delhi . Selected Officers are then to be cleared by the various Medical Boards, before they can be granted a commission in the Territorial Army . All such officers are given the benefit of their previous commissioned service in the Services and their respective Arms on joining the Territorial Army.
Note: Paper 1 and 2 will consists of Objective Type Questions.
TA Examination Centers
11 Written exam center in all over India
- Sri Nagar
|Mathematics||PAPER - II
General knowledge & English
|Syllogism||Arithmetic Number System||History , polity , Economy|
|statements||Elementary Number Theory||Geography, Science, Current|
|missing numbers||Menstruation||Spotting Error|
|time and date||Statistics|
Yes, 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect response
Cut off -
The cut-off will be decided by the commission. But candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in order to qualify for the next round.
|Category||Paper I(out of 250)||Written test (out of 450)||Final Selection (out of 600)|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||110-120||170-180||270-280|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||90-100||150-160||250-260|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||90-100||145-155||245-255|
SpecialityWHY CHOOSE MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. FOR ACC WRITTEN EXAM COACHING:
- MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. is India Oldest and Largest Armed forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 2008 by Mr. Saurabh Singh & Smt. Rekha Singh Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. has over 10 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
- Every Tenth officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd.
- Infrastructure: The Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty members not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd, failing which they may be expelled without refunds. These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court along with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.
- Exam specific coaching: Since exam patters vary for each examination, Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers exam specific coaching for SSB INTERVIEW ,NDA, CDS, SSR , AA , AIR FORCE , AFCAT, CPF, ACC, TA , GD etc.