SSC tech(short service commission) is a special entry there is no written exam. Indian army releases an official notification two times every year .engineering graduate candidates (male/female) may apply for this course. if you look for this entry then Major Kalshi classes are the best coaching in Delhi. There is the table below contain some more detail can read the Article below :
SSC Tech: Overview
SSC Tech (Short Service Commission)
- candidate should be between ages 20 to years
- For the widow of Indian armed forces defence personnel who died in harness
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Candidates(male/female) must be BE or B.tech degree holder
- If candidates in the final year of the engineering course can apply also
SSC TECH Eligibility Criteria
Candidate data fill out the application form they been to undergo Eligibility Criteria they are mentioned below.
The eligibility criteria published officially have been divided into Age limit, nationality, and Education qualification. they are discussed detail in below
- For SSC (tech) 60 men and for SSCW(Tech)-31 women
- Age 20 to 27 years as on 01 2023(born between 02 April 1996 and 01 April 2003)both dates inclusive
- For widows of Indian armed forces defence personnel who died in harness only: maximum age 35 years
- .A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma,
- Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will attach such certificate along with the application.
- Candidates must BE/B .tech degree holder
- If candidates are in the final year of an engineering course are eligible to apply
- For Apr 2023 if candidates are in their final year and their semester exam will be scheduled after 01 Apr 2023 then candidates do not apply for this course
Qualification For Widow Indian Armed Forces Defense Personnel Who Died In Harness
Graduation in any discipline
BE/B.tech in any engineering stream
SSC Tech -Required Document
- Class 10th mark sheet(proof of date of birth)
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Degree and certificate of their college in the related discipline
- Husband's death certificate (for widow)
- Part ii order of marriage
- The initial report of battle/physical causality
How to Apply Online for SSC TECH Entry?
- Visit the official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on officer entry 'apply / login
- Click 'Registration' Fill registration form after reading the instructions carefully
- Getting register click on 'Apply' online under the dashboard
- Application form open read instruction and click to 'continue'
- Fulfil all requirements under various segment
- Personnel, information, communication detail, Education detail and detail of previous SSB
- 'save and continue 'each time
- After filling details will move summary of your information where you can check and edit the entire pages
- Click on 'submit'
- Applicants are required to take out 'two copies of their application
- Having 'Roll number
Grant of Commission
The selected candidate will be granted service commission on probation in the rank of lieutenant from the date at the officer training academy(OTA) Chennai Tamil Nadu
- The duration of training is 49 weeks
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he/ she be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise)
up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- A candidate, if he/ she marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditures incurred on him/ her by the government. This provision is also applicable to widows of Defence Personnel. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his/ her application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
- Training at OTA is at Govt expense. If candidates successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded.
Penalty for withdrawal During the Training Academy
- If a candidate wants to withdraw from the training academy due to reasons other than medical grounds or reasons not beyond his/ her, control.
- he/ she will be liable to refund the cost of training @ ₹ 15055/-(as of 2022) and as notified from time to time per week (for the period of the candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Chennai/Cadet Training Wing).
- The Cost of training is borne by State and will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment Selection Process comprises three stages.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB interviews
- Medical Examination.
- Merit list