The date Selection link for NDA -148 (Women) is open now.
Those women candidates who appeared in the NDA examination and passes the written exam may select the SSB interview date and venue. The link is given below to this post.
NDA-148 (WOMEN) SSB DATE SELECTION LINK FOR NDA-148 (WOMEN) IS OPEN FROM 18 FEB 2022 AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 28 FEB 2022 AT 1000 HRS.
List of NDA SSB Interview documents:-
- Original copy of the call letter-It is very important to keep two copies of the call letter during the time of reporting. Call letters will be in the form of hard copy or in the form of text message. You can also keep the print out of date selection page and list of SSB date allotment
- Online application form– In some of the entries like direct entries of TES/TGC/SSC-TECH or in other it is must to carry at least one copy of the online application form.
- 10th/12th class Mark sheet and passing certificate-Original Mark sheet of passing certificate of 10th/12th class is must for age proof as well as proof of marks.
- Graduation Marksheet-All year or all semester original mark sheet is must while reporting.
- Graduation degree/Provisional degree– If a candidate is going through graduate entry he must carry his/her degree or in case of non-possession of degree you must have provisional degree issued by the college.
- Bonafide certificate for the final year students to be authorized by Principal of the School/College
- NCC Certificate (If applicable)-There are some entries where NCC Certificate is must and in other entries it is optional.
- Commercial Pilot License (If applicable)-Some of the entries like AFCAT gives weightage to the candidates who possess commercial pilot license. For those entries it is must to carry CPL in original.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities-Original certificate of extra-curricular activities are to be kept in SSB as a proof.
- Original Ticket-If you are eligible for travelling allowance it is mandatory to produce the original copy of ticket or print out of the ticket in case of online reservation. No text message and mail copy of the ticket will be given weightage.
- Risk certificate- If you are below the age group of 18 then you will have to get the risk certificate duly signed by parents/guardians.
- Passport size photos-20 Passport Size Colour Photographs (with light coloured shirt against white background)
NOTE- Candidates are advised to keep two Xerox copies of the above NDA SSB Interview documents.
Documents to be filled in SSB Interview
- Identification form-This form comprises of basic details like name, address, identification mark, phone number, address, photo etc.
- Travelling allowance form
- Risk certificate
- Score Card- Basic details of the candidates which is further forwarded to Assessors for filling SSB score
- PIQ Form-PIQ stands for personal information questionnaire in which candidates are supposed to fill some details like Name, family background, educational background, hobbies, interests, extra- curricular activities, responsibilities held, previous attempts etc.
Covid 19 Guidelines for SSB Interview 2021
1. Candidates will have the Aarogya Setu app installed on their phones prior to leaving the home station for the selection centre. A screenshot of having green status on the said app will be taken prior to leaving home. The same will be checked at the time of reporting at the selection centre.
2. Candidates will preferably not travel from any containment zones.
3. All the candidates will carry a Covid-19 negative certificate from an ICMR Approved lab, not more than two days old before leaving the home. Candidates will be in possession of Covid-19 free/negative certificates duly signed by a registered medical practitioner in case he is not in possession of an ICMR approved Covid-19 test report.
4. All candidates will carry and submit a Covid-19 ‘No Risk Certificate’ before coming for SSB. In the case of minors, the same is to be signed by their parents/Natural Guardians.
5. Candidates having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from/her home station.
6. Candidate will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the Rxn area and will not be allowed for stage-1 screening.
7. Wear a mask all the time and before putting on the mask, clean your hand with soap and water. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use the single-use mask.
8. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hand with soap and water during the verification of documents and prior to appearing for the tests.
9. Maintain at least one meter / three feet) the distance amongst each other. Also no congregation of more than three assessors/ staff under any circumstances.