SSC GD Constable PET and PST Admit Card / Call Letter 2022 Download
The Computer Based Test for GD Constable Recruitment 2021 aspirants was successfully held by the Staff Selection Commission. The test was held in all major cities throughout India from November 16th to December 15th, 2021.
Following that, on March 25, 2022, they announced the SSC GD Constable Result. They also released the list of individuals who advanced to the following step, the Physical Test (PET and PST). There are now 2,85,201 individuals qualified for the Physical Test. There are 2,53,544 male candidates and 31657 female candidates among the eligible candidates.
SSC conducted the CBT and shortlisted applicants for the Physical Test as part of the screening process. They will soon provide an announcement informing about the GD Constable PST/PET Dates 2022. Candidates, on the other hand, will receive information about the site for the Physical exam assigned to them via their SSC GD Constable Physical Test Hall Ticket 2022.
SSC GD Constable PET and PST Admit Download
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- The link to the SSC GD Constable Call Letter for Physical Test may be found in the newest news section.
- Open that link and input the necessary information, such as your Registration Number and Password.
- Click the Submit button. Your PET and PST admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- This call letter must be saved and printed in order to enter the test location.