Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Notification 2022
Indian Navy has released the online application form of Navy B. Tech Entry Notification 2022 for the course commencing in January 2022 at INA. This application invites unmarried male candidates for joining the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for the course of a four-year degree program under the 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2022 Scheme. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria and vacancy details before filling out the Indian navy online form.
Short information for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Notification 2022:-
|Entry Name||Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry|
|Application begins form||27/01/2022|
|Last date for filing an application form||08/02/2022|
|Last date for submitting||10/02/2022|
|Numbers of vacancy||For Executive & Technical Post:- 30|
For Education:- 05
Executive Branch SSC (X) IT:- 50
|Application Fees||No Application Fee For Any Candidate|
|Eligible||Male and females both|
|Education Eligibility||JEE MAIN 2021 Score Card required|
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry
- Candidates born between 02/01/2003 to 01/07/2005 will be eligible to apply.
- Only Unmarried male candidates with JEEMAIN 2021 Score Card are eligible.
Educational QualificationNavy B.Tech Entry
- Candidates must be enrolled and appeared in JEEMAIN 2019 Examination.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with 70% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks in English in Class 10th or 12th Level will be eligible for the vacancy.
For Indian Navy SSC OfficerEducational Qualification
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with 60% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks in English in Class 10th or 12th Level will be eligible for the vacancy.
- BE / B.Tech/M.Tech or MCA with BCA/B.Sc. in CS/IT with Minimum 60% Marks in Any Recognized University India.
- Candidates with 157cms heights are eligible to apply for this post.
How to apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry course:-
To apply for the How to apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech course. Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to save time during the application submission window; candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The procedure for applying online is explained below. See How to apply for Navy B.Tech?
- Online Apply: – Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep
the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail addresses, mobile numbers are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, IIT JEE (Main)-2021 scorecard (indicating All India Rank), and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned while appearing for the SSB interview.
The selection process of Navy B.Tech 10+2 Entry 2022:
There is no written exam for this entry and the shortlisting of the candidate will be done based on their IIT JEE marks. The candidate who will qualify for the Shortlisting cutoff will appear for the SSB Interview and then Medical Test. So the process of selection would be:
- Shortlisting of the candidates based on JEE marks.
- Qualified candidates will appear for the SSB Interview.
- Medical test
- Merit List
SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by the candidate in their application form.
A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding the change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
Pay and allowances of Indian Navy B.Tech10+2 Entry Cadets:-
This is the topic for another day, but then I will explain to little but about this. There is nothing which you will not get in the navy from tip to top everything will be given by the Indian Navy. Even the Indian Navy pays for your haircut also.
Right after your training, you will be posted as a Sub Lieutenant and the basic pay of this post is between 57500/- to 177500/-. It also depends on the area of your posting. And except that you will get:-
- Group Insurance & Gratuity: – A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: – After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force
- Sports & Adventure:-. The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
Promotion in Indian Navy B.Tech 10+2 Entry:-
Once you reach the Indian Naval Academy your promotion will completely depend on your training, behaviour, and performance. Once you passed out from the academy you will be posted as SubLieutenant. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on a time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time, and medical condition.