Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2/2022 SSB Date Out
Indian Coast Assistant Commandant SSB Date out for the selected candidates in the first round of the selection process. SSB or FSB will start from 13 Feb to 22 Feb 2021. FSB centre for ssb would be Noida for all the selected candidates in the written examination.
ICG Assistant Commandant SSB Date:-
For Group-1:- Date of SSB is 13 Feb 2022
For Group-2:- Date of SSB is 22 Feb 2022
Venue of reporting:- Coast Guard Selection Board C-1, Sector-62, Noida Uttar Pradesh-201309
You are required to report at the main gate of coast guard Selection Board Noida as per the time and date mentioned in the call letter/ admit card.
Documents to carry:-
- Original copy of the call letter-It is very important to keep two copies of the call letter during the time of reporting. Call letters will be in the form of hard copy or in the form of text message. You can also keep the print out of date selection page and list of SSB date allotment
- Online application form– In some of the entries like direct entries of TES/TGC/SSC-TECH or in other it is must to carry at least one copy of the online application form.
- 10th/12th class Mark sheet and passing certificate-Original Mark sheet of passing certificate of 10th/12th class is must for age proof as well as proof of marks.
- Graduation Marksheet-All year or all semester original mark sheet is must while reporting.
- Graduation degree/Provisional degree– If a candidate is going through graduate entry he must carry his/her degree or in case of non-possession of degree you must have provisional degree issued by the college.
- Bonafide certificate for the final year students to be authorized by Principal of the School/College
- NCC Certificate (If applicable)-There are some entries where NCC Certificate is must and in other entries it is optional.
- Commercial Pilot License (If applicable)-Some of the entries like AFCAT gives weightage to the candidates who possess commercial pilot license. For those entries it is must to carry CPL in original.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities-Original certificate of extra-curricular activities are to be kept in SSB as a proof.
- Original Ticket-If you are eligible for travelling allowance it is mandatory to produce the original copy of ticket or print out of the ticket in case of online reservation. No text message and mail copy of the ticket will be given weightage.
- Risk certificate- If you are below the age group of 18 then you will have to get the risk certificate duly signed by parents/guardians.
- Passport size photos-20 Passport Size Colour Photographs (with light coloured shirt against white background)
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2/2022 SSB Date Out. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.