Indian Army JAG 29 Course Application Form
Dear Law Graduates Aspirants, Indian Army opens a vacancy for you, Indian army official website has published the Indian Army JAG 29 Course Application Form, JAG 29 Course or Judge Advocate General (JAG 29 Course). It is a special entry for both male and female law graduates aspirants. You have a golden opportunity and have bright chance to join the prestigious Indian Army as an officer. Everyone wants the best life, a handsome salary package, decorative facilities, and job satisfaction As Indian Army offers all of the above mention things in one job. If you have Patriotic feelings and want to do serve your life for your Nation, then this JAG 29 Course entry can be a better option for your career.
Short information for Indian Army JAG 29 Course Application Form:
|Application begins form||19/01/2022|
|Last date for filling the application form||17/02/2022|
|Last date for submitting||17/02/2022|
|Numbers of vacancy||For male:- 06, For Female:- 03|
|Eligible||Male and females both|
|Education Eligibility||Graduate with LLB / LLM with 55% marks|
Qualification for Indian Army JAG 29 Course Application Form
- Educational qualification- The candidate must be a Graduate with LLB / LLM with 55% marks (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2).The recognized college/university must be registered with the Bar Council of India / State.
- Age limit-The candidates’age should lie between 21-27 years, the date mentioned in the matriculation certificate will be considered as final. No other document will be accepted for age declaration.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Unmarried/Married Males and Unmarried females, who are law graduates, can apply through this entry.
- The candidates will be inducted through a short service commission.
Physical Standards for JAG 29 Course
- Height and weight: The minimum height for men is 157.5 cm and 46 kg weight and 152 cm and 42 kg for female candidates.
- Visual standard: – For male candidates, better distance vision (right) should be 6/6 for eyes and 6/18 for poor eyes.
|Height and weight (for men)||Minimum height, 157.5 cm Weight: – 46 kg|
|Height and weight (for women)||Minimum height, 152 cm Weight: – 42 kg|
|Visual standard||6/6 (correct) 6/18 (bad)|
How to apply for the Indian Army JAG 29 Course Application Form
- Click on this link joinindianarmy. nic. in
- Check entries for officers, click on Apply/Login.
- Fill out the registration form. Click on submit button/ OK submit.
- Follow the instructions list and fill up your basic details.
- Now submit the application after checking the entire application form again, save the application and take 2 printouts of the application for future use.
JAG 29 Entry Selection Process:-
No written examination was conducted to become a Judge Advocate in the Army. This is a direct joining service;the selection process in this service is done as follows.
- First, the applications are shortlisted based on percentage marks obtained in the degree of the candidates filling the application form.
- Information on the shortlisted selected candidates communicated on the official website of the Army.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct are notified for SSB interviews at the selected selection centers on the date specified.
- During the SSB interview, candidates have to go through stages like Personal Interview in addition to Psychological Aptitude Test and Group Test.
- Interviews held from 5 to 6 days at SSB Selection Centers Under which candidates have to pass different types
- Reporting was done at the SSB Selection Center on the first day subsequently group tests psychological tests and interviews were conducted within the next 4 days. For detailed information about the SSB interview, click on the link below.
- Candidates who qualified by the selection board are sent to the medical board for medical examination.
- On being found fit in the medical test, the selected candidates are selected according to the merit list and forwarded for training.
Documents for JAG Selection (JAG Entry)
- A copy of the printout of the application form was self-signed and self-attested.
- Copy of certificate of matriculation (10 V) / equivalent for proof of age.
- 12th-grade certificate and mark sheet.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree / LLB / LLM degree (in case of having LLB degree three years after graduation).
- LLB Degree / Final Degree Copy.
- Copy of marks sheet for all years/semesters.
- Copy of registration with a certificate from Bar Council of India / State or College / University.
- All the above certificates are required in the original. The original will be returned after verification at the service selection board. The candidature of the candidate who does not take the above documents for the SSB interview will be canceled.
- The candidate must keep a second copy of the printout of the online application.
JAG Training (JAG Entry)
- Candidates who qualify for all selection processes will have to undergo training for the post of Judge Advocate General from October 2021. The duration of JAG Training will be 49 weeks at OTA Chennai.
- Candidates will neither allowto marry during the period of training nor will they be allowed to live with parents/guardians. Candidates should not marry until they have completed full training at OTA, Chennai.
- All candidates who complete training at OTA, Chennai awarded the “Postgraduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by Madras University.
Salary and allowances
All candidates are given a stipend of Rs 56,100 / -. On completion of the training, he will appoint to the rank of lieutenant. Then their salary is 56,500 – 177500 per month. The army provides free medical facilities, canteen facilities, ration, mess/club/sports facilities, housing, car/housing loans at a discounted rate, and furnace by the government, for self and dependents.