Covid 19 Instructions for SSB Interview Candidates 2022.
Everyone is not selected for the SSB Interview, if you are selected that means you worked hard in your written /Academic Exam. So do not lose this opportunity just read all the Covid 19 Guidelines for SSB Interview before going for the selection centre. Today we are presenting the detailed Coronavirus guideline for the SSB interview through this article. keep scrolling below.
Covid 19 Guidelines for SSB Interview 2021
1. Candidates will have the Aarogya Setu app installed on their phones prior to leaving the home station for the selection centre. A screenshot of having green status on the said app will be taken prior to leaving home. The same will be checked at the time of reporting at the selection centre.
2. Candidates will preferably not travel from any containment zones.
3. All the candidates will carry a Covid-19 negative certificate from an ICMR Approved lab, not more than two days old before leaving the home. Candidates will be in possession of Covid-19 free/negative certificates duly signed by a registered medical practitioner in case he is not in possession of an ICMR approved Covid-19 test report.
4. All candidates will carry and submit a Covid-19 ‘No Risk Certificate’ before coming for SSB. In the case of minors, the same is to be signed by their parents/Natural Guardians.
5. Candidates having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from/her home station.
6. Candidate will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the Rxn area and will not be allowed for stage-1 screening.
7. Wear a mask all the time and before putting on the mask, clean your hand with soap and water. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use the single-use mask.
8. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hand with soap and water during the verification of documents and prior to appearing for the tests.
9. Maintain at least one meter / three feet) the distance amongst each other. Also no congregation of more than three assessors/ staff under any circumstances.
10. Don’t touch your body parts on any surface unnecessarily.
11. Maintain good respiratory hygiene ie cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when coughing or sneezing. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately in the covered dustbin and wash your hand with soap and water.
12. Inform and seek immediate medical attention in case of fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
13. Finally, be supportive, be careful, be alert and be safe.