CISF Constable Bharti for 10+2 Passed Students, Apply Online
Online applications are invited from the male candidates for filling the post of Constable. The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease at any stage of the recruitment process due to administrative reasons. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated by displaying the same on the CISF website. Those who have the eligibility criteria may apply now.
- Application Begin : 29/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/03/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 04/03/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable:-
Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form.
Age Limit:- 18-23 years as of the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004
Physical Standards:- Physical Standards for the post are as under:-
a) Height – 170 Cms
b) Chest –80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
How to apply for CISF:-
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination.
How to register:-
- Log on to the official website of CISF
- Home page will be displayed. Click on “Login” button.
- New page will be displayed. Click on “New Registration” button.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
a. Basic details
b. Additional and contact details
CISF Recruitment Process:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-Candidates have to clear a 5 Km run in 24 minutes
Physical Standard Test (PST):- Candidates who qualify Height Bar Test & PET (Run) will be screened for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers.
Written Exam Pattern:-
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
CISF Vacancy Detail:-
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||CISF Constable Eligibility|
|Constable / Fire||489||249||113||161||137||1149||Only for Male Candidates10+2 Intermediate with Science Subject.|
Height : 170 CMS
Chest: 80-85 CMS