National Defence Academy or NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year with the aim to recruit young and energetic candidates in the Indian Armed Forces, including Navy, Air Force, and Army. In general, this exam is conducted in the month of April and September. Candidates who qualify this exam would go for 3 years training course.
After completing this 3 years course, Army cadets move to Indian Military Academy (IMA) at Dehradun, Naval Cadets move to Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, and Air Force Cadets move to the Indian Air Force Academy, Hyderabad. After completing one year training at the respective academies, they are commissioned as officers in their respective services.
Major Kalshi Classes is one of the most prominent institutes that offer excellent NDA exam coaching for Class 11th and 12th pass out students. We have been delivering outstanding results under the mentorship of our expert faculty who have years of experience in the respective field. Each teacher and trainer has excellent skills and knowledge to train students toward their career goals.
MKC is the top-rated NDA exam coaching institute in Allahabad. We strive to provide the best NDA exam coaching to candidates who want to work selflessly for the nation. If you are ready to serve your supreme valour for the nation’s interest, join us now.
Our NDA exam coaching class is well-equipped with amazing infrastructure in the form, books, study material, and sufficient seating arrangements. Also, we have professional experts that provide each student with the right way to get the best result in the NDA written exam . Not only this, we have motivational speakers and lecturers who focus on motivating students so that they can do something extraordinary for the country.
Time is precious. Don’t waste it. Simply enroll yourself in our NDA exam coaching centre in Allahabad and start preparing for NDA written exam. We wish you Good Luck for your future.
Exam Pattern -
|EXAM-NDA(I & II)||
|MODE OF SELECTION||
|Paper||Availability of Forms||Date of Examination|
|NDA-I||JAN 2020 - Mid FEB 2020||Last APR 2020|
|NDA-II||AUG 2020 - SEPT 2020||NOV 2020|
|Mathematics||01||2 Hrs 30 Mins||300||120|
|General Ability Test||02||2 Hrs 30 Mins||600||150|
|SSB Test / Interview||900|
TOPIC / SUBJECTS COVERD
|PAPER-I (MATHS) TOPICS COVERED||PAPER-II (GENERAL ABILITY) SUBJECTS COVERED|
|Probability And Statics||Physics|
|Matrices & Determinants||History|
|Analytical Geometry Of Two And Three Dimension||Polity|
|Integral calculus and Differential Equations||Economics and Current Affairs|
|Vector algebra||Objective General English|
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, Minimum qualifying standard approved at the written stage and marks secured by the last recommended candidate at final stage of the examination Minimum qualifying standard approved at the written stage (Out of 900 marks): 340 expected (with at least 25-30% marks in each Paper Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks): 650 EXPECTED
- Marks for Each Correct Answer = 2.5 for Maths , 4 for English , 4 for G.K
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer = -0.83 for Maths , -1.33 for English , -1.33 for G.K
NDA/NA Classroom Course Fee Details
NDA NA Classroom Course
- Every Sunday Physical Training Class is organized by Physical Trainers
- SSB Interview & Spoken English Classes also run in this course.
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
|6 Months||Avenger/1102||Rs.525 /-||Rs.45,000/-||Rs.45,525/-|
|45 Days||Avenger/1104||Rs.525 /-||Rs.25,000/-||Rs.25,525/-|
- Included cost of Third Party Books
- Included cost of Third Party Books
- Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers coaching for the UPSC NDA written examinations. The faculty at Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for NDA examinations.
- The standards of excellence followed by Major Kalshi Classes ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident and well prepared for the exam.
- Not only we cover the entire syllabus subject by subject as per UPSC, but we also provide mock tests, previous year question papers and doubt clearing sessions. All these sessions are conducted each week to monitor each student’s progress.
- The result of Mock test/monthly test helps students understand their week points and work on them. On the other hand, these tests help students know what to expect in the examination, how to approach the examination, manage time efficiently and get the best possible results.
- Our experienced and qualified faculty is able to teach students how to handle the NDA examination specifically. They also focus on the format and type of questions likely to be asked in the exam.
- Here, students can learn many formulae and shortcuts to get quick and accurate answers while attempting the examination. Apart from this, we also provide researched study material which helps every student to access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.