Union Public Service Commission or UPSC releases notifications for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination (NAE) in the month of January and July every year for its candidates. To clear the exam and get selection in NDA SSB Interview, candidates should be 12th pass and must be aged between 16 ½ to 19 ½. Only unmarried males are eligible for this post. Candidates selected for National Defence Academy will undergo 4 years Educational & Military Training (3 Years at NDA & 1 Year at IMA/AFA/NA).
On the other hand, candidates selected for Naval Academy Examination will undergo 4 years B. Tech course. They would be provided with an opportunity to join executive and technical branches of the Indian Navy depending on the availability of vacancies.
The exam will consist of 2 subjects, i.e. Maths and General Ability Test. The time limit for each subject is 2 ½ Hours. The maximum number of marks is 300 for Maths and 600 is for General Ability. Moreover, all the papers of all the subjects will have objective type questions only. The question papers of Mathematics & Part B of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in English and Hindi.
Once candidates qualify the exam, they will be called for NDA SSB Interview that is conducted by SSB (Service Selection Board) of Indian Army, Navy and by Air Force Selection Boards. Candidates will be selected by SSB boards the posts of commissioned officers in Indian Armed Forces through NDA SSB Interview. Thus, if you want to become an officer in Indian Army, Air Force or Navy, you must crack NDA SSB exam and NDA SSB Interview. SSB interview is conducted for five days in order to test the qualities in selected candidates.
SSB, 2019 SCHEDULE ; 14 Days Comprehensive Course starts on every Monday.
ABOUT NDA SSB INTERVIEW
- The Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers coaching for SSB Interview as well as written exam for the UPSC NDA & NA examinations. The Officers at Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd are highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for SSB Interview.
- The standards of excellence followed by Major Kalshi Classes ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident, focused and determined for SSB/AFSB/NSB.
- The team of Ex-SSB Interviewing officers from Indian Armed Forces present in the campus possess vast experience of assessing candidates in the selection system. We believe that proper preparation requires healthy and competitive environment.
- MKC provides SSB oriented atmosphere along with the 100% look alike state of the art GTO ground. The selection rate at MKC is highest in India and it is a fact that every tenth officer in the Indian Armed Forces has been a student of MKC
SSB INTERVIEW BOOKS
- Our books are written in a student-friendly language which emphasizes on the details on understanding the interview process, the analysis of intelligence, and how to prepare for the SSB. They are specifically designed for aspiring candidates, to acquaint them with the whole process of the Services Selection Board and help them tread the path of success.
- SSB Interviews has been split into two parts. The first part of the book deals with an introduction to Services Selection Board and the series of tests involved including screening, psychological analysis, group testing, etc. The second part of the book deals with empowering the candidate with invaluable information and knowledge, with subjects covering an array of service-related information, issues of the nation, geographic, and political attributes, and much more that would be handy for aspiring candidates aiming for Armed Forces of India.
- SSB Interviews was published by MKC PUBLICATION. Aspirants can order them online.
SSB INTERVIEW CORRESPONDENCE KIT
- Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. is the only defence coaching in India which has its own publication and has developed original and authentic comprehensive study material which not only covers detailed methodology and procedure about the clearance of various tests and tasks but also provides practical knowledge and help to develop the right approach in the personality of a candidate.
- SSB Interview correspondence kit comprises of SSB Interview book (How to crack SSB Interview), Group Discussion/Lecturette Book & Officers Intelligence Rating Booklet (Reasoning Booklet).
- Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. also provides the required assistance under the guidance of Experienced Ex-officers of the Service Selection Board (SSB), Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) and Naval Selection Board (NSB) present in the institution which eventually develops the personality of an individual based on the standards of the SSB and focuses on assisted self-introspection under the well-developed infrastructure.
Note: We also provide Written Exam Coaching along with this course. Get ₹ 500 discount. Click Here