BEST NDA FOUNDATION COACHING IN KANPUR
NDA stands for National defence Academy is the joint defence service training institute of the Indian Armed forces, where the cadets of three services that are Indian army, Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force train togethers. NDA, which is the National Defence Academy exam, is framed by the UPSC, which is the Union Public Service Commission, which framed the NDA examination twice in a year .
Looking for the best NDA Foundation Coaching you must join MKC Major Kalshi Classes in Kanpur. Our institute is known for their specialities and also for their moral aids . We provide all the aids to aspirants who also work on their communication skills , our faculty teach vocabulary that is beneficial from daily life communication to written exams, and pronunciation skills are taught to aspirants through A-V instruments . Major Kalshi Classes PVT.LTD in Kanpur is the only institute to organise written tests in spoken English . Our examination classes are actually the classes of personality development i.e more than the spoken english. Our books of English spoken are error free study material, every concept will have several examples.
Our teaching faculty has experience of ten years in teaching for defence competition. Our Hostel facility is like a home. Vey regular compact classes are provided, so that your success in the longest written exam or your interview in the world may be confirmed . and our doubt counters are open for 12 hours in which students come after their regular classes to clear his/her doubt reasoning subject and topics. Our NDA foundation batches (11+12) is also a good aspect for all the aspirants. We provide all the best faculty to the NDA Foundation batches including all the defence exams.
HERE IS A FULL INFORMATION ABOUT (NDA) NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY
The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy. NDA is located in Khadakwasla, Maharashtra, near Pune. NDA or National Defence Academy was established in 1954. Its aim is to train young Gentlemen Cadets to become tomorrow's military officers and bring about synergy in all three branches of armed forces by providing joint training to young ones. The candidates after class 12 can join NDA after clearing an exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The NDA Exam is conducted twice a year. NDA is the first tri-service academy in the world. The Supreme Court has permitted Girls candidates to join the NDA through the competitive examination. Now NDA will also train Lady Cadets from this June onwards.
Let us have a look at all the details related to the NDA Examination -
NDA Girls Topper -
On June 14 th the result of the First-Ever NDA Exam for Women was declared by the Union Public Services Commission. 10 women cadets will soon join the Army, 6 air force and 3 Navy. Being a part of the foremost batch of women candidates in NDA is a matter of pride and respect. Hence the accomplishment of these 19 Girls is exemplary and path-breaking]on its own. Shanan Dhaka, 19 from Haryana has achieved Rank One amongst the Girl's candidates. We take this opportunity to congratulate all the Girls candidates who have made it through to NDA and equally laudable are those Girls who appeared and reached various stages of the Examination.
NDA Exam Eligibility
Aspiring candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NDA Exam. The eligibility criteria are a crucial part of the NDA exam else the candidature stands canceled. The NDA Eligibility Criteria are discussed below in detail.
NDA Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates have to be one of the following in order to be eligible for the NDA exam.
A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1st, 1962 with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Individuals of Indian origin who have migrated from the countries - Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries - Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with an intention of permanent settlement.
The certificate of eligibility has to be issued by the Government of India to all foreign nationals. However, it is not necessary to be produced by the Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
NDA Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification- Candidates who are 12th class pass under the 10+2 pattern of education from any state board or equivalent examination are eligible for the Army wing of the National Defence Academy.For the Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy, candidates must have the 12th pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or appear in one of 10+2 patterns of school education from any state board or equivalent.
- NDA Age Limit and Relaxation- For the NDA exam, the candidates who are born not before July 02, 2003, and not after July 01, 2006, are eligible.For the NDA 2 2022 exam, the candidates born between January 02, 2004, and January 01, 2007, are eligible.The candidate must write the date of birth as mentioned in the matriculation certificate, secondary school leaving certificate, or any other equivalent certification recognized by the Indian University. No other document for proof of date of birth will be accepted by the commission.
- NDA Eligibility Criteria: Sex & Marital Status Both male and female candidates must be unmarried throughout the selection process as well as till the training is completed.If a candidate marries before training, they will not be selected.If a candidate marries during training, he/she will be discharged and liable to pay all the expenditures incurred on him/her during the training by the government.
NDA NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY MEDICAL CRITERIA -
- Under Sized Chest
- NDA Physical Fitness: Case of
- Body Tattoos- The candidates must ensure that the permanent body tattoos (if there) should only be present on the inner side of the forearm. Under no circumstances will UPSC accept tattoos on the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are also not acceptable.In case the candidate happens to belong to a tribe where it is customary to have tattoo marks on the face or body, acceptance will be granted on a case-to-case basis, considering the traditions involved. The decision of authorities would be final in such instances.
NDA NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY- Height and Weight Requirements For Applicants
Candidates need to follow the guidelines laid down by the recruitment body. Individuals can understand the guidelines with the help of points and the table mentioned below:
- Body Mass Index should be below 25.
- The Waist to Hip ratio should be below 0.9 for males and 0.8 for females.
- Waist Circumference should be less than 90 cm for males and 80 cm for females.
- All biochemical metabolic parameters should be within normal limits.
- If a candidate’s weight will be less than the minimum number, then he/she will be rejected (not in some exceptions mentioned below). Weights higher than the acceptable limit will be acceptable only in the case of candidates with documented evidence of bodybuilding, wrestling, and boxing at the National level. In such cases, the following criteria will have to be met.
- The height and weight for candidates below 17 years will be followed as per guidelines by ‘Indian Academy of Pediatrics growth charts for height, weight and BMI for 05 Years to 16 Years old children’ amended from time to time.
- The minimum height required for male candidates for entry into the Armed Forces is 157 cm or as decided by the respective recruiting agency. Gorkhas and candidates belonging to Hills of North Eastern region of India. Garhwal and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 152 cm.
- An allowance for growth of 02 cm will be made for candidates below 18 yrs of age at the time of examination. The minimum height requirement for the Flying Branch is 163 cm. Anthropometric standards like sitting height, leg length and thigh length are also required by the Flying Branch.
There are some medical conditions that are not acceptable and it will lead to the rejection of the application. Candidates must be aware of the following conditions in advance to avoid rejection.
It must, however, be ensured that the candidate is in good health.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, imperfect development of any system, or any congenital deformities/ diseases/syndrome or malformation.
- No swelling/s including tumors/ cyst/ swollen lymph node/s anywhere on the body. No sinus/es or fistula/e anywhere on the body.
- No hyper or hypopigmentation or any other disease/syndrome/disability of the skin.
- No hernia anywhere on the body.
- No scars that can impair functioning and cause significant disfigurement.
- No arterio-venous malformation anywhere in/on the body.
- No malformation of the head and face including asymmetry, deformity from fracture or depression of the bones of the skull; or scars indicating old operative interference and malformation like sinuses and fistulae, etc.
- No impairment of vision including colour perception and field of vision.
- No hearing impairment, deformities/disabilities in-ears the vestibule-cochlear system.
- No impediment of speech due to any aetiology.
- No disease/disability/ congenital anomaly/syndrome of the bones or cartilages of the nose, palate, nasal polyps, or disease of the nasoPharynx, uvula, and accessory sinuses.
- There should be no nasal deformity and no features of chronic tonsillitis.
- No disease of the digestive system including any abnormality of the liver, or pancreas in endocrine, congenital, hereditary, or genetic diseases /syndromes and disabilities.
- No diseases/syndrome/disability of any endocrine system, or reticuloendothelial system.
- No diseases/ syndrome/ disability of the genito-urinary system including malformations, atrophy/hypertrophy of any organ or gland.
- No active, latent or congenital venereal disease.
- No history or evidence of mental disease, epilepsy, incontinence of urine, or enuresis.
- No disease/deformity/syndrome of the musculoskeletal system and joints including skull, spine, and limbs.
- There is no congenital or hereditary disease/ syndrome/disability.
NDA Registration Process-
First, candidates need to register themselves on the official website of the exam. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the registration form like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Contact number, Email Id, etc.
Step 4: Choose the branch preference in the order of one to four.
Step 5: Click on verify to validate your registration and note down the system-generated registration ID and Password.
NDA Medical Conditions During Examination-
During NDA Medical Examination, candidates must be physically and mentally fit as per the below statements.
The candidate is mentally sound and intelligent. The hearing is good and there is no sign of any disease of the ear, nose, or throat.
Vision in each eye is up to the required standard. His/ her eyes are bright, clear, and with no obvious squint or abnormality. Movements of eyeballs should be full and free in all directions.
Speech is without impediment. There is no glandular swelling.
- No symptoms of a weak constitution or bodily defects.
- A well-developed chest; a fully expanded chest should not be less than 81cm.
- The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cm.
- Normal hearing capabilities- The candidate should be able to hear a forced whisper with each ear at a distance of 610 cm. in a quiet room.
- No impediment of speech. Normal Blood Pressure with no signs of functional or organic disease of the heart and blood vessels.
- No enlargement of liver or spleen.
- No abnormality in urine examination
- No presence of any kind of skin disease, likely to cause disability or disfigurement
- No abnormalities in USG abdomen examination
- A sufficient number of natural and sound teeth.
- A minimum of 14 dental points will be accepted.
- Routine ECG for Air Force candidates must fall within normal limits.
Ineligibility for UPSC NDA Exam-
If the aspirants are married, they are not eligible to apply for the exam.
If the candidates have withdrawn or resigned from the disciplinary grounds of training academies of armed forces, they cannot apply for the NDA exam.
The aspirants, who have not cleared their PABT/CPSS exam, can't apply for the Air Force exam.
If the aspirants are debarred by the Defence Ministry, then the NDA exam is not for them
It must be noted that candidates studying in Class 11 are not eligible for appearing in the NDA Exam.
Those candidates who have failed INSB / PABT earlier will not be considered eligible for recruitment in the Air Force, Indian Army and Indian Navy.
Those candidates, who are currently studying in Class 12 at the time of application, must submit proof of passing the exam by the deadline. Requests for extending the due date would not be entertained on any grounds.
It must also be noted that the candidates who have been debarred by the Ministry of Defence from holding any type of Commission in the Defence Services will be considered ineligible for admission to the exam. Lastly, the 11th-standard pursuing students cannot apply for this examination.
How to Download an NDA NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY Admit Card?
The steps to download the NDA Admit Card are as follows.
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC
Step 2: Search and click on the link ‘Download NDA Admit Card 2022’.
Step 3: You will be redirected to an instruction page, read it carefully and agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 4: Another page will open with options for Roll number or Registration number, choose either and in the text box fill in your date of birth.
Step 5: Also, a CAPTCHA image will appear, enter the image that you see. Click on submit.
Step 6: A soft copy of your NDA Admit card will appear.
Step 7: Click on print and download the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the NDA Admit Card-
Candidates can find the below-mentioned details on the NDA admit card:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject Code
- Exam Date, Time and Venue
- Exam Day Instructions
NDA Exam Pattern-
The NDA exam is conducted in two sessions. There will be two papers in the NDA exam Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT).
The exam is conducted in an objective pattern. The questions are provided in both English and Hindi.
2.5 hours will be given for each exam.
Paper 1 has 120 questions for 300 marks. The first exam starts at 10 AM till 12:30 PM. One can refer to the syllabus section for the distribution of topics.
Paper 2 has 150 questions for 600 marks. The second exam starts at 2 PM till 4:30 PM.
Exam Pattern for NDA NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY-
The NDA Exam Pattern is divided into two stages:
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview (Service Selection Board)
The written exam in itself is further divided into the following:
GAT (General Ability Test)
The duration for both are 2 ½ hours long. The Mathematics marks is about 300 and the GAT is at 600 marks while the total marks for the SSB Interview is 900.
The General Ability Test is divided into two:
- General Awareness and General Knowledge Test
HERE WE CAN THOROUGHLY DESCRIBE THE SSB THAT IS SERVICE SELECTION BOARD PROCESS-
The SSB Service Selection Board interview spans for 5 days during which various tests are conducted or framed to test the qualities and personality of the aspirants.SSB i.e Service Selection Board interview has a unique pattern and procedure where in the tests are framed in a manner so as to reflect the actual personality and psychology of the candidate.
There are certain established qualities in the Indian Armed forces called the ‘Officer Like Qualities’ (OLQ) which are usually looked for in an aspirant during this interview. So the five day procedure is an attempt by the Selection board to observe the candidates and scrutinize their every quality to see if they have the required OLQ. (Officers like Qualities) The entire procedure as followed on different day is as follows in details is given below -:
SSB INTERVIEW - DAY - 1
On the very first day, the screening Test is conducted consisting of an OIR (Officers intelligence Rating) test and PPDT (Picture Perception and Description Test)
In the OIR (Officers Intelligence Rating) Test , candidates are given a set of 50 questions based on Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal and Non- verbal and Non- verbal reasoning The time given to solve these questions will be 30 minutes. After that in PPDT(Picture Perception and Description Test ), Candidate will be shown a static picture on the projector for 30 second and they have to come up with a thoughtful story based on your perception
The candidates who do not perform well are sent back on the first day.
SSB INTERVIEW - DAY -2
After the first day , the candidate is called for psychological testing on the second day of SSB i.e Service Selection Board Interview are given below-:
TAT (Thematic Apperception Test )
In this test, the candidates are shown a hazy / blurred picture on the projector and the candidate has to write a positive story.The 12th picture will be blak and the candidate needs to write a self - description.
Wat (Word Association Test)
This test determines the candidate’s psychology . 60 words shown on projector and candidates have to associate these words withs some positive events.
SRT (Situation Reaction Test)
In this 10 minutes will be given to the candidate for answering these questions . 60 question are given and candidate have to write 2-3 sentences in each situation
SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview - DAY 3 and 4
On the third and fourth day the GTO (Ground Task Obstacle) is done to determine the Suitable candidate GTO (Group Testing Officers) is the most powerful person in the SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview he will spend two days testing the abilities of candidates.
GTO testing divided into following -:
- Ground Discussion (GD)
- Group Planning Exercise (GPE)
- Progressive Group Task (PGT)
- Group Obstacle Race (GOR)
- Half Group Task (HGT)
- Individual Obstacles (IO)
- Command Task (CT)
- Final Group Task (FGT)
SSB Interview - Day - 5
D- Day of the SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview On this day the candidate is called for the conference for verification by the panel and after this the result is announced .
A Personal interview round is also organised on any day between second to the fourth day.
The interview officers are a top senior officer like Colonel or Brigadier. Personal interview is an integral port of SSB (Service Selection Board) interview in PIQ i..e Personal Information Questionnaire. So they need to be correct and genuine.
Here is a whole information about the NDA NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY examination which makes all your doubts clear.