Major Kalshi Classes is the Best NCC Coaching in Delhi
If you are eagerly searching for a best defense training institute then MKC i.e Major Kalshi Classes PVT. LTD In Delhi is a pre-eminent defense training institute for all defense examinations. MKC i.e Major Kalshi classes PVT. LTD In Delhi gives a way to get commissioned makes your dream true.
MKC defense training institute describes the highest number of selection rates in all defense exams with our branches in delhi.
Additionally, MKC has India's largest GTO ground consisting of obstacles tasks under the guidance of GTO Experts , Psychological test by Psychological expert , Latest screening test , OIR Test, PABT Test, Interview by interview Expert officer & SSB Board President.
We provide a defense training institute in Delhi with our 15 years of excellence in all defense examinations. Our Coaching institute gives the highest number of selection rates in all defense examinations with the help of our passionate as well as smart and experienced team of professionals.
The description of NCC special entry Scheme 53 course is described below -: Indian Army Invited Online for the 55 vacancies under NCC Special entry for the grant of short service commission.
(2) Degree of a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
(3) Degree of a recognized university with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate NCC ‘C’ certificate not required of Army personnel
Total Number of vacancies -: 55 posts
© NCC special entry selection procedure is elaborated below -: (1) After shortlisting of candidates by the integrated HQ of Mod
(Army). The center allotment will be intimated to eligible candidates via. Their email. After allotment of selection Center, candidates will have to login to the official website and select their SSb dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially.
(2) There for shortlisted candidates will have to under for SSB i.e Service Selection Board of two phases at selection center Allahabad (UP) Bhopal (MP) Bangalore (karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB)
(3) Call up letters for SSB Interview will be issued by the respective selection center through emails/ sms to shortlisted candidates.
(4) Selected candidates will be detailed for pre-commission training at OTA Chennai i.e officer Training Academy.
According to their position, holding in the merit list up to the number of available vacancies subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
(5) All candidates who successfully complete pre-commission training at officer training Academy (OTA) chennai will be awarded ‘post’ Graduate Diploma In defense Management and strategic studies by the university of madras.
(6) The final allocation of Arms / service will be made prior to passing out of Gentlemen / lady cadets OTA (Officer Training Academy).
(e) Reserve Liability -: Short service commission officers on release before expiry of contractual length of service will carry reserve liability to serve Indian Armyfor five year plus two years on voluntary basis or up to the age of 37 years for women and 40 years for men whichever is earlier.
(f) Cost Of Training Given Below-: The entire cost of training at OTA is at government expense . In case the cadet i.s withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or reasons not beyond will be liable to refund cost of training 13,941/per week. Hope this artifact is convenient for the aspirants who visit her !!