About Navy SSR & AA Written Exam Coaching
We are the top navy SSR and AA coaching classes in Allahabad which provide all the study material, tips, and tricks to the candidates so that they can able to hit the exams on their first attempt.
INS Chilka is situated at Khurda, Odisha. It is a Premium Naval Training Institution where all sailors of the Indian Navy get basic training. Here, all the trainees are uniformly trained for professional courses and attain attitudes and basic skills that are required to become potential sailors. The courses of Indian Navy have been designed to develop mental as well as physical faculties essential for a career at sea. To serve the nation by working as an Indian Navy Sailor via Artificial Apprentices (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) entries, enrolling in the Best Navy Coaching institute is a fruitful choice.
We at Major Kalshi Classes believe in providing excellent Indian Navy SSR AA coaching to candidates who have a passion to serve the nation, love white uniforms and the ocean as well. Enroll yourself in our coaching institute and maximize your chances to get selection in Indian Navy. We have a team of dedicated faculty that will teach students to improve their ability and qualify the exam. With the help of our study material, super technique methodology, and classroom assignments, you can become a part of Indian Navy and change your life.
Before enrolling in our Indian Navy SSR AA coaching, simply check out eligibility criteria for AA SSR.
ATTENTION AA- 2020 written examination; 1 Year, 6 months, 3 months , 45 days Comprehensive Course starts every monday.
Examination Details :
|EXAM- SSR & AA (I & II)||
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Examination Schedule :
|PAPER||AVAILABILITY OF FORMS||DATE OF EXAMINATION|
Paper Pattern(10+2 STANDERD) :
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Question||Duration of the Examination|
AGE LIMITS, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS
Candidate should have age between 17 to 20 years. Unmarried Male Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Written Test :
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi/English) and objective type
- Question Paper will comprise of four sections English, Science, Mathematics & General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the exam is available on website www.joinindianavy.gov.in OR www.majorkalshiclasses.com
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
Medical Examination :
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Visual Standards :
|With Glasses||Without Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
33 exam center in all over India
No Negative Marking
Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scoredin 10+2. The cut off percentage will be calculated taking into consideration best of five subjects (inclusion of maths and physics mandatory).
Every Sunday Physical Training Class is organized by Physical Trainers
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
|1 Year||Ocean /1701||Rs.525/-||Rs.50,000||Rs.50,525/-||Pay|
|6 Months||Ocean /1702||Rs.525/-||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 35,525/-||Pay|
|3 Months||Ocean/1703||Rs.525/-||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 25,525//-||Pay|
|45 Days||Ocean / 1704||Rs.525/-||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,525/-||Pay|
WHY CHOOSE MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. FOR SSR WRITTEN EXAM COACHING:
- MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. is India Oldest and Largest Armed forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 2008 by Mr. Saurabh Singh Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. has over 10 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
- Every Tenth officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd.
- Infrastructure: The Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for SSR written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty members not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd, failing which they may be expelled without refunds. These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court along with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.
- Exam specific coaching: Since exam patters vary for each examination, Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers exam specific coaching for SSB INTERVIEW ,NDA, CDS, SSR , AA , AIR FORCE , AFCAT , CPF, ACC, TA , GD etc.
Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers Indian Navy SSR AA coaching for written examination. The faculty at MKC is highly experienced to provide successful coaching to students for Indian Navy SSR AA examination.
The guidelines of distinction followed by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per Navy (SSR & AA)guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
We focus on covering the entire syllabus as per Navy (SSR & AA) guidelines. We also prepare students with mock tests, previous year question paper, and double clearing sessions which are conducted every week to check the progress of candidates.
Mock test/Monthly test results are conducted to understand the week points of candidates and focus on them with the aim to improve it in the best possible manner.
Students can learn several tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers in the course. In addition to this, we provide researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.