You will be required to prepare food as per menu(vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
You would be required to serve food in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
Sanitary Hygienist (MR)
They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation
Work Environment of these branch beside their professional work, they have been trained for onboard ship about lookout duties as well as Small Arms handling and trained for ship's landing and boarding parties also. They are involved in all the activities which are conducted by a ship.
TRAINING & ADVANCEMENT
Candidates selected will undergo 14 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
You may undergo various professional courses as per service requirement and certificates of equivalent qualifications from various Universities are being awarded on successful completion of courses. You will get "Graduation Equivalent Certificate" on retirement after completion of 15 years of service.
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||MR Entry (Chef, Steward and Sanitary Hygienist) - Class X Pass from an educational board recognized by Central/State Government|
|MODE OF SELECTION||
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye.
- Vision without glasses- 6/6 , 6/9. Vision with glasses- 6/6 , 6/6.
- Minimum acceptable height is 157 cm
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
Physical Fitness Tests (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness, the following tests are conducted :-
- (a)1.6 Km Run in 7 Minutes
- (b)10 Push Ups
- (c)20 Squats
|2.||Maths & Science||25||25|
Note- Candidates who have participated in various sports at state or national level and NCC Certificates holders get a prefrence during phase II
NEGATIVE MARKS - 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer, while 1/4 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Every Sunday Physical Training Class is organized by Physical Trainers.
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
|3 Months||Passion /1801||Rs.525/-||Rs.15,000/-||Rs.15,525/-|
|45 Days||Passion /1802||Rs.525/-||Rs.8,000/-||Rs.8,525/-|
- MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. is India Oldest and Largest Armed forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 2008 by Mr. Saurabh Singh & Smt. Rekha Singh Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. has over 10 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
- Every Tenth officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Major Kalshi Classes pvt. Ltd.
- Infrastructure: The Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for ndian Army GD written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty member’s not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd, failing which they may be expelled without refunds.These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton courtalong with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.
- The Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers coaching for the Army GD/CLERK/NURSING written examination. The faculty at MKC is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for GD/CLERK/NURSING examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per Army GD/CLERK/NURSING guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to summit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.