About MNS Written Exam Coaching
Military Nursing Services is an abbreviation of MNS. Indian Military Nursing Services offer a great career opportunity for female candidates with Biology stream who are willing to be a part of Indian Armed Forces. To become Military Nursing Services officers, female candidates are required to qualify MNS written examination. MNS is a national level entrance exam which is conducted offline. Students who have qualified 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible to apply for MNS examination. To qualify MNS exam, joining the best MNS coaching in Allahabad is the best choice.
We at Major Kalshi Classes offer the best MNS coaching to help female candidates qualify the written exam and live their dream. We are one and only choice for students who are dreaming to become a part of different wings of Indian Armed Forces and serve our country with dedication and devotion. For many years, we have been providing excellent coaching for MNS entrance examination. We strive to give wings to your long-cherished dreams by guiding you qualify the written exam in the first attempt.
Join the best MNS Coaching – Major Kalshi Classes and obtain the desired results in the exam. Our coaching centre has a team of highly-experienced teachers who give equal attention to each and every student. Each and every teacher of our institute has years of experience and amazing skills to provide high-quality education. In addition to this, we also provide high-quality study material and books for better preparation. Major Kalshi Classes also conducts mock tests and online test series with the aim to judge the performance of students. Our mock tests and online test series also help students to know their weak areas and improve them with more practice.
To crack MNS examination, simply enroll yourself in our MNS coaching centre and get ready to follow your dream.
Examination Details :
|DATES TO REMEMBER||
Only female candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply. They should have scored an aggregate of not less than 50 % marks in the final exams and should have passed the exam in the first attempt.
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Candidate born between 02 Aug 1981 and 03 Aug 1995 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Examination Schedule :
|Paper||Availability of Forms||Date of Examination|
|I & II||1 June||29 July|
Paper Pattern :
The MNS examination will be conducted in two phases:
Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted during the first/Second week of Sep 2016. The written test of 100 marks will consist of objective type questions based on Nursing, English language and Gen intelligence. There is no negative marking. The OMR based evaluation of the answer sheets will be done at IHQ of MoD(Army) and the result of successful shortlisted candidates will be declared online on the army website with the instructions for interview by fourth week of Sep 2016. Confirmation of the result will be the individual responsibility of the candidates. This Office will not be responsible for informing the result individually.
Interview and medical examination
A required number (not more than three times of vacancies) of shortlisted candidates of the written test, in the order of merit will be called for interview during the month of Oct 2016 at Delhi. Thereafter, only the candidates who have cleared the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination. The process of interview and medical examination may take 2-5 days. Arrangement for accommodation will be individual responsibility. Only the required number of shortlisted candidates (as per vacancy and merit) who are pronounced medically fit in all respect will be sent call letters to report to the various hospitals in Armed Forces. No correspondence/queries will be entertained. The decision of the Board for written test and interview will be final.
Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD. The candidates called for interview will be paid Sleeper class Railway fare from the place of residence to the place of interview/medical examination and back only on submission of the original tickets, as amended from time to time. The candidate called for interview, if found not in the possession of documents as per eligibility criteria, will be rendered ineligible to appear for the interview and the selection is liable to be cancelled. In such cases no TA will be applicable.
|Law of motion & Work, Energy and Power.||Synonyms / Homonyms.||Taxonomy.|
|Properties of Matter.||Antonyms.||Cell and Molecular Biology.|
|Electrostatic.||Spot the error.||Reproduction.|
|Current Electricity.||Fill in the blanks.||Genetics and evolution.|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.||Spelling.||Human health and diseases.|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current.||Detecting Mis-spelt words.||Biochemistry.|
|Optics.||Idioms and phrases.||Plant physiology.|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.||One word substitutions.||Human physiology.|
|Nuclear Physics.||Shuffling the sentence parts.||Biotechnology and its applications.|
|Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.||Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.||Biodiversity, ecology and environment.|
|P ,d and f - Block Elements.||Number Series.|
|Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.||Observation.|
|Thermodynamics, Chemistry Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics.||Judgment.|
|Isomerism in Organic Compound.||Decision Making.|
|Alcohols and Ethers.||Problem Solving.|
|Carbonyl Compounds.||Similarities and Differences.|
|Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.||Figure Classification.|
|Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Bio-molecules.||Visual Memory.|
|Analytical Functions etc.|
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Tuition Fee||Total Payable Amount|
|6 Months||Vijeta 6001||Rs.525/-||Rs.35,000/-||Rs.35,525/-||Pay|
|3 Months||Vijeta 6002||Rs.525/-||Rs.25,000/-||Rs.25,525/-||Pay|
SpecialityWHY CHOOSE MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. FOR ACC WRITTEN EXAM COACHING:
- MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. is India Oldest and Largest Armed forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 2008 by Mr. Saurabh Singh & Smt. Rekha Singh Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. has over 10 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
- Every Tenth officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd.
- Infrastructure: The Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty members not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd, failing which they may be expelled without refunds. These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court along with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.