Indian Coast Guard is a national organization responsible for handling several services at sea, including protecting India’s maritime interests, enforcing maritime law, and so on. Established on 18th August 1978, the Indian Coast Guard is an independent Armed Force of India that operates under the Ministry of Defence. Some of the main responsibilities handled by Indian Coast Guard are:
- Protecting artificial islands, offshore terminals, installations, and several devices in the maritime zone
- Protecting and helping fishermen
- Protecting marine environment like controlling pollution in marine
- Helping customs and other authorities in operations
- Protecting the property at sea and collection scientific data
When it comes to making a career in Indian Coast Guard, there are two types of entries, including Officeer Entry and Sailor Entry. To join ICG as an Officer, there are five posts, including
- General Duty (Males)
- General Duty (SSA) (Females)
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA) (Males/Females)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) (Males)
- Law (Males/Females)
On the other hand, to enroll in ICG as a Sailor, there are two posts, including
- Navik (General Duty & Domestic Branch)
- Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers Indian Coast Guard coaching for written examination. The faculty at MKC is highly experienced to provide successful coaching to students for Indian Coast Guard examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- We focus on covering the entire syllabus as per Indian Coast Guard guidelines. We also prepare students with mock tests, previous year question paper, and double clearing sessions which are conducted every week to check the progress of candidates.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are conducted to understand the week points of candidates and focus on them with the aim to improve it in the best possible manner.
- Students can learn several tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers in the course. In addition to this, we provide researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
- Our study material solely focuses on Indian Coast Guard and other defence examinations.
- Latest trend analysis and overall updated questions that have the maximum chance of coming in examinations are given in our study material.
- We compile our study material by analysing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving Indian Coast Guard.
- We have several types of books which will help in preparation for Indian Coast Guard written exam. These books are made with a focus of giving the student a thorough revision and practice for their respective subjects.
- For each subject, a single book is given on which the students can prepare on each topic and sub-topic also keeping in mind the latest trend analysis which is available in each topic. All these topics provide them with an in-depth knowledge about the subject. There are several solved questions in each book that include multiple sample papers. At the conclusion of every chapter, solution and hints are given for important answers via important formulae and vital facts as well.
OTS (ONINE TEST SERIES)
- MKC online mock tests are set by the same team of MKC publication which knows the latest trends. We plan to include the best questions in OTS that could be asked from any defence textbooks and all major online and offline study materials in the market from which questions are asked in the Indian Coast Guard exams.
- MKC has been putting all hard work and taking great pains in creating the best possible questions in our online tests to make our product a complete self-study package. This means that aspirants can save a lot of time and effort while doing their preparation.