BEST HET COACHING IN BAREILLY
Indian Navy as seaman as they are not eligible to apply for officer - level entries in their some circumstances. However, the Indian Navy offers opportunities to such aspirants.
Soldiers show their officer-like qualities and earn stars on their shoulders.
Indian navy out the HET i.e known as Higher Education Test for Non - commissioned officer in indian navy.
The Indian Navy gave an opportunity to their non-commissioned soldiers to make their dreams come true because.
Every year, HET Higher Education Test entry is released in the partial month and date you need to apply through the offline application form under your commanding officer.
The Eligibility criteria in detail form is given below -:
- A soilders can apply for HET i.e Higher education Test entry after a minimum seven years of service .
- Indian navy sailors who wanted to apply for the HET i.e Higher education should not have red ink entry throughout their entry service.
- A soldier should have the rank of leading seaman.
- A sailor who is applying for HET i.e higher education test should have the record of very good’ throughout his service .
HET i.e Higher education Test Selection processes-:
Graduation candidates who wanted to serve in HET i.e Higher Education Test with their mathematics background are directly called or directly eligible for SSB i.e Service selection Board Interview.
Where other graduate candidates must pass the HET i.e Higher Education Test exam to attend the SSB i.e Service Selection Board and become an officer in the Indian Navy as per their.
- Indian Navy HET i.e Higher EducationTest exam is conducted at command level.
- HET i.e Higher Education Test in Indian Navy is conducted online with objective type Questions.
- HET i.e Higher Education Test in indian Navy conducted for CBE i.e Computer Based Exam is of two hours.
- HET i.e Higher Education Test in indian Navy exam is conducted or framed by the education officer of indian navy.
- Syllabus of HET i.e Higher Education Test is mathematics, physics, chemistry , english and General knowledge.
Soldiers who qualify the HET, which is a Higher Education Test written exam, undergoes for the next process i.e the PSB which is known as Preliminary Selection Board . Under (PSB) i.e Preliminary Selection Board, a personal interview is conducted to screen the candidate for SSB i.e Service Selection Board . The Candidate qualifies for the PSB i.e Preliminary Selection Board Phases then the candidate is called for their SSB i.e Service Selection Board interview.
LET'S DISCUSS THE WHOLE PROCEDURE OF PSB THAT IS PRELIMINARY SELECTION BOARD -
- The Bureau of Sailors will scrutinise the applications for errors and correctness of the facts stated therein and forward the names of eligible candidates to the respective Administrative Authorities and IHQ of MoD(Navy) / (DOP/DNE) by 31 May / 30 Nov every year.
- Depending on the number of candidates, the Administrative Authorities convene one or more Boards to carry out the Preliminary Screening of candidates during the month of June / Dec. Each Board is headed by an officer of the rank of Captain as the President with three other officers of the rank of Commander as members.
- In case of a sailor’s transfer to another unit, the Commanding Officer of the new unit deputes the sailor for interview by the Board in his Command, under intimation to Bureau of Sailors. The Boards screen the applications and select candidates who have a reasonable chance of qualifying the written examination and the SSB interview. The Board is guided by the following:-
(a) Screening of Service Documents and scrutiny of original educational certificate, in case educational qualification mentioned in the Service Document is below 10 + 2 with Physics and Maths. This certificate will be available with the application form or submitted by the candidate at the time of Preliminary Screening Board interview.
(b) Assessment of officer-like qualities including power of expression, personality, general knowledge and common sense.
AFTER THE PROCESS OF PSB THAT IS PRELIMINARY SELECTION BOARD PROCESS A SSB THAT IS SERVICE SELECTION BOARD PROCESS IS LIKELY TO BE CONDUCTED BY THE AUTHORITIES FOR THE FURTHER PHASES.
HERE ALL THE PHASES OF SSB THAT IS SERVICE SELECTION BOARD PROCESS IS DESCRIBED BELOW-
The SSB Service Selection Board interview spans for 5 days during which various tests are conducted or framed to test the qualities and personality of the aspirants.SSB i.e Service Selection Board interview has a unique pattern and procedure where in the tests are framed in a manner so as to reflect the actual personality and psychology of the candidate.
There are certain established qualities in the Indian Armed forces called the ‘Officer Like Qualities’ (OLQ) which are usually looked for in an aspirant during this interview. So the five day procedure is an attempt by the Selection board to observe the candidates and scrutinize their every quality to see if they have the required OLQ. (Officers like Qualities) The entire procedure as followed on different day is as follows in details is given below -:
SSB INTERVIEW - DAY - 1
On the very first day, the screening Test is conducted consisting of an OIR (Officers intelligence Rating) test and PPDT (Picture Perception and Description Test)
In the OIR (Officers Intelligence Rating) Test , candidates are given a set of 50 questions based on Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal and Non- verbal and Non- verbal reasoning The time given to solve these questions will be 30 minutes. After that in PPDT(Picture Perception and Description Test ), Candidate will be shown a static picture on the projector for 30 second and they have to come up with a thoughtful story based on your perception
The candidates who do not perform well are sent back on the first day.
SSB INTERVIEW - DAY -2
After the first day , the candidate is called for psychological testing on the second day of SSB i.e Service Selection Board Interview are given below-:
TAT (Thematic Apperception Test )
In this test, the candidates are shown a hazy / blurred picture on the projector and the candidate has to write a positive story.The 12th picture will be blak and the candidate needs to write a self - description.
Wat (Word Association Test)
This test determines the candidate’s psychology . 60 words shown on projector and candidates have to associate these words withs some positive events.
SRT (Situation Reaction Test)
In this 10 minutes will be given to the candidate for answering these questions . 60 question are given and candidate have to write 2-3 sentences in each situation
SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview - DAY 3 and 4
On the third and fourth day the GTO (Ground Task Obstacle) is done to determine the Suitable candidate GTO (Group Testing Officers) is the most powerful person in the SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview he will spend two days testing the abilities of candidates.
GTO testing divided into following -:
- Ground Discussion (GD)
- Group Planning Exercise (GPE)
- Progressive Group Task (PGT)
- Group Obstacle Race (GOR)
- Half Group Task (HGT)
- Individual Obstacles (IO)
- Command Task (CT)
- Final Group Task (FGT)
SSB Interview - Day - 5
D- Day of the SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview On this day the candidate is called for the conference for verification by the panel and after this the result is announced .
A Personal interview round is also organized on any day between second to the fourth day.
After Qualifying the SSB interview the recommended candidate undergoes six months of training at Ezhimala, Kerala ,. In Post - training, they are clearly given Administrative responsibilities after which the commissioned soldiers are also promoted to the rank of Captain.
We prepare you for your bright future. Welcome to the MKC i.e Major Kalshi Classes PVT.LTD . in Bareilly . A way to get commissioned we offer an all defence exam preparation in our training institute (HET) Higher Education Test in one of them.
Our institute has specialities in GTO i.e Ground Task Obstacles comists of obstacles task under the guidance of Ex- Ground Task officers Psychological Test bt Ex- Psychologist , Latest Screening Test , DoS and don'ts of each test will illustrations individuation feedback and counseling , Latest current affairs session , verbal and Non - verbal reasoning classes (OIR) i.e Officer Intelligence Rating Test Use of Audio visual Aids Exhaustive exercise on each test , Interview by Ex-interview officers and SSB Board i.e Service Selection Board presidents , PABT Test i.e Pilot Aptitude Battery Test.
Hope this content makes your doubt crystal clear and also it is helpful for those aspirants who are visiting here .
ALL THE BEST WISHES TO OUR FUTURE OFFICERS.