About CAPF Written Exam Coaching
CPF Coaching in Allahabad: CPF stands for Central Police Forces. It is a national level civil service exam conducted all across the country by Union Commission Public Service in order to recruit Assistant Commandants in various categories, including
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
In order to qualify CPF exam, candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria and enroll themselves in the best CPF coaching. We at Major Kalshi Classes specialize in providing excellent the best CPF Coaching in Allahabad to help candidates crack the examination in the first attempt. We have organised classes for all subjects where students will guided by professional, qualified, and experienced teachers.
If you are interested to join the same post, simply enroll in MKC – the best CPF Coaching to enhance your selection chances. However, before applying for the same post, let’s check out the eligibility criteria and selection procedure.
ATTENTION: CPF written examination classes for 6 months Comprehensive Course starts every Monday
Examination Details :
Degree from recognized university with equivalent qualification.
Aspirants appearing for their final year graduation exam are allowed to appear for UPSC CPF but are required to submit proof of passing along with the Detailed Application Form which is to be submitted after qualifying the written test, medical standards test and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Examination Schedule :
|Paper||Availability of Forms||Date of Examination|
|I||24-04-2019 to 20-05-2019||18-08-2019|
|II||24-04-2019 to 20-05-2019||18-08-2019|
Paper Pattern :
The CAPF examination will be conducted in two phases:
|Name of the Subject||NO. OF QUESTION||MARKS||Duration of the Examination|
|General Ability and Intelligence||125||250|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Name of the Subject||NO. OF QUESTION||MARKS||Duration of the Examination|
General Studies , Essay & Comprehension (Descriptive type questions)
Candidates must be aged between 20-25 years as on 1st August of the year of admission.
Central Police Force selection procedure is divided into three stages, including:
It is conducted by UPSC. The written exam is consists of two papers, including Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Candidates who qualify the written exam will go for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests:
Candidates who are qualified in the written examination will be called for the Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
|100 Meters race||Males In 16 seconds||Females In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 min 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot-Put (7.26 kgs)||4.5 Meters|
Interview/ Personality Test
Candidates who qualify Medical Standards Tests will be called for Interview/Personality Test.
Final Selection/ Merit
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of obtained marks by the candidates in the written exam and interview/personality test.
General Ability and Intelligence
|PAPER – II
General Studies ,
Essay & Comprehension (Descriptive type questions)
|Polity||Precis Writing and Comprehension|
|Maths and Reasoning|
|Environment & bio-diversity|
Yes, 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect response
The cut-off will be decided by the commission. But candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in order to qualify for the next round.
|Category||Paper I(out of 250)||Written test (out of 450)||Final Selection (out of 600)|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||110-120||170-180||270-280|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||90-100||150-160||250-260|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||90-100||145-155||245-255|
Every Sunday Physical Training Class is organized by Physical Trainers
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
|1 Year||Speed /1701||Rs.525/-||Rs.60,000||Rs.60,525/-||Pay|
|6 Months||Speed /17021702||Rs.525/-||Rs. 45,000/-||Rs. 45,525/-||Pay|
Note: Included cost of Third Party Books
Every Sunday Physical Training Class is organized by Physical TrainersWHY CHOOSE MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. FOR CPF WRITTEN EXAM COACHING:
- MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. is India Oldest and Largest Armed forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 2008 by Mr. Saurabh Singh & Smt. Rekha Singh Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. has over 10 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
- Every Tenth officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Major kalshi classes pvt. Ltd.
- Infrastructure: The Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty members not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd, failing which they may be expelled without refunds. These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court along with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.
BANNER LINKExam specific coaching: Since exam patters vary for each examination, Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers exam specific coaching for SSB INTERVIEW ,NDA, CDS, SSR , AA , AIR FORCE , AFCAT, CPF, ACC, TA , GD etc.