The MKCian says – Indian Army a passion and dream for many. Such a passionate youth feels a great attraction towards Indian Army. They Desperately want to join Indian Army , the spirit of patriotism is in the blood of youngsters .
In India there are 13 zones, each zone has its own ZRO (Zonal Recruitment Office). Each ZRO has 10-15 AROs (Army Recruitment Office). Each ARO has 5-13 Districts under it and it announce Rally Bharti for those districts.
ATTENTION- INDIAN ARMY GD written examination; 45 Days & 3 Months Comprehensive Course starts every Monday.
|EXAM- ARMY GD||
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate, scoring 32% in each subject. If you have higher qualification (10+2 or above), then the percentage of your marks is not a criteria.|
|MODE OF SELECTION||
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye.
- Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
Physical Fitness Tests (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:-
- (a)1 MileRun
- (d) 9 Feet Ditch
Marking system is as follows:
(a) 1 MILE RUN
|5.40 Mins and below||60 Mks|
|5.41 Mins to 5.50||48 Mks|
|5.51 Mins to 6 00||36 Mks|
|6.01 Mins to 6.10||24 Mks|
(b) PULL UPS
|10 and above||40 Mks|
(c) BALANCE & 9 FEET DITCH
These are qualifying test and no marks are awarded
|EXAM||AVAILABILITY OF FORM||DATE OF EXAMINATION|
|Army GD (General Duty)||Notified throughout the year State-wise||Two months within Notification|
State, union territory and distt. Wise
Note- NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders are exempted
NEGATIVE MARKS - 2 mark will be awarded for every correct answer, while ½ marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Every Sunday Physical Training Class is organized by Physical Trainers.
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
|45 Days||Passion /1902||Rs.525/-||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.10,525/-|
- MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES PVT. LTD. is India Oldest and Largest Armed forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 2008 by Mr. Saurabh Singh & Smt. Rekha Singh Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. has over 10 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the armed forces.
- Every Tenth officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Major Kalshi Classes pvt. Ltd.
- Infrastructure: The Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for ndian Army GD written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty member’s not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd, failing which they may be expelled without refunds.These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton courtalong with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.
- The Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers coaching for the Army GD/CLERK/NURSING written examination. The faculty at MKC is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for GD/CLERK/NURSING examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per Army GD/CLERK/NURSING guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to summit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.