The Army Cadet College Wing is known for training soldiers from the regular Army, Navy and Air Force for commission as an officer in the Indian Army. ACC has been in operation for over 80 years and now has graduated some notable alumni. The first course at Indian Military Academy includes 40 GCs, consisting of 15 from the erstwhile Kitchener College that became the ACC. In order to get an entry in this field, candidates are required to qualify the written test. Check out the ACC Entry Details here.
Army Cadet College (ACC) Entry
The eligible Other Ranks (OR) in age group of 20-27 years and minimum two years of service, having 10+2 pass qualification can apply for Regular Commission. After qualifying in written examination conducted by the Military Training Directorate, the aspirants are screened by SSB and the Medical Board. Successful candidates are trained at Army Cadet College Wing, Dehradun, for three years at the end of which they get a graduation degree. This is followed by one-year pre-commission training at IMA, Dehradun.
ATTENTION: SSB, 2019 SCHEDULE; 14 Days Comprehensive Course starts on every Monday.
|Navy ACC Branch SSB||
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||Candidates must be passed 10+2 class or equivalent. Additionally, candidates should have qualified ACC written test.|
|MODE OF SELECTION||
Unmarried/married candidates are eligible.
Date of SSB Interview
September to November for January course and March to May for July Course
Duration of Training
Four years (Three years in ACC Wing and One Year at IMA)
Additional Details for ACC Entry
Total number of vacancies per course: 75 (Twice a year)
ABOUT NDA SSB INTERVIEW
- The Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers coaching for SSB Interview as well as written exam for the UPSC NDA & NA examinations. The Officers at Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd are highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for SSB Interview.
- The standards of excellence followed by Major Kalshi Classes ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident, focused and determined for SSB/AFSB/NSB.
- The team of Ex-SSB Interviewing officers from Indian Armed Forces present in the campus possess vast experience of assessing candidates in the selection system. We believe that proper preparation requires healthy and competitive environment.
- MKC provides SSB oriented atmosphere along with the 100% look alike state of the art GTO ground. The selection rate at MKC is highest in India and it is a fact that every tenth officer in the Indian Armed Forces has been a student of MKC
14 DAYS SSB SCHEDULE AT MKC CAMPUS
NOTE – 14 Days , 108 hrs, Intensive course starts on every Monday of the every month . student should report for admission one day before starting date.
If you are late , please call us for admission – 9696330033 or Visit our Website – www.majorkalshiclasses.com and take online admission.
The SSB Interview class terms starts at 9:00 am to 5 pm. On every 12 days & Sunday special 10:00 to 4:00 pm.
|DAY- 1||Introduction to SSB
(5 days SSB Procedure , Officer Like Qualities & PIQ form)
|DAY-3||Screening test, Mock practice and Feedback|
|DAY-4||Introduction to Psychological Test & Thematic Apperception Test|
|DAY-5||Word Association Test & SRT (Situation Reaction Test)|
|DAY-6||Self Description Test & Complete Psychological Test|
|DAY-7||OIR , (Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning class)|
|DAY-8||Personal Interview Briefing|
|DAY-9||Mock Interview & Feedback to Student|
|DAY-10||Mock Interview & Feedback to Student|
|DAY-11||G.T.O. Briefing , GD and Lectureate|
|DAY-12||P.G.T, H.G.T, G.P.E, & G.O.R.|
|DAY-13||IO, CT, FGT and Conference|
- SPOKEN ENGLISH CLASSES 1 HOUR’S PER DAY ++
- CURRENT AFFAIR CLASS 1 HOURS PER DAY ++
- PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST ++
- MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS & MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH BY – Retired Officer & Academic Director ++
- REGULAR INTRODUCTION WITH RECOMMENDED STUDENTS ++
5 Days SSB Interview Selection Procedure
Day 1 - SSB interview
The stage-I has been divided into two different parts, including
Intelligence Test: It is a simple test which is designed to judge logic or analytical aptitude of candidates. Based on their knowledge, intelligence rating ranging from I to V is awarded to candidates. The result is based on the total number of correct answers provided by the candidates.
Picture Perception and Discussion Test: In this test, a picture will be shown to candidates on the screen on which they will be required to perceive correctly. Based on the number of characters in the picture, their age, their mood, and so on, candidates have to write a story. Your perception should be correct. Here, your knowledge, expression, clarity of language (grammatical and logical), and confidence – everything will be considered in this round.
Result passing of stage-I Test: It is a combination of intelligence rating, language, gesture, and overall performance in discussion and complete task. Candidates who qualify this round will be moved to stage-II.
Day 2 - SSB interview
Stage-II Psychological Test
Day 3 - SSB interview
Day 2-4 – SSB Interview
Day 5 - SSB interview
SSB Test Center
All three tests are conducted independently-
|Services||SSB Center Location||Name of SSB Center|
|Allahabad, UP||Selection Centre East (SCE)|
|Bhopal, MP||Selection Centre Central (SCC)|
|Bangalore, KA||Selection Centre South (SCS)|
|Ropar, PB (proposed)||Selection Centre North (SCN)|
|Bhopal, MP||33 SSB, SCC|
|Bangalore, KA||12 SSB, SCS|
|Coimbatore, TN||Naval Selection Board (NSB), Agrani|
|Visakhapatnam, AP||NSB Visakhapatnam|
|Dehradun, UK||1 AFSB|
|Mysore, KA||2 AFSB|
|Gandhinagar, GJ||3 AFSB|
|Varanasi, UP||4 AFSB|
Things To Carry In SSB
- THE CALL LETTER: You must keep at least three copies of the call-up letter with you. One should be in your hand at the time of reporting at the railway station and the rest safe with you in your bag.
- COPY OF FORM FILLED: In some cases like TES, TGC the Selection Boards require a copy or two of the online form filled with your attested photograph. You must be really careful in reading the instructions when filling the online application form.
- ORIGINAL IDENTITY PROOF: School/college ID cards, Government issued ID cards like PAN, AADHAR, VOTERS ID, UPSC admit card, Driving license are all acceptable. You ID card must have your photo in it.
- EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES: You must have at least 4 attested copies and originals of Class 10th mark sheet + certificate (matriculation certificate), Class 12th mark sheet + certificate, your mark sheets of semesters you have passed during graduation and graduation/ Post graduation degree certificate (if applicable).
- YOUR EXTRA ACHIEVEMENTS: You must also carry all the original certificates along with their authenticated copies of NCC, sports and co-curricular activities in which you have participated/won.
- YOUR PHOTOGRAPH: It is advised that you carry at least 25 passport and 10 stamp sized RECENT photographs with you. People having spectacles must be wearing spectacles in their photograph. The photographs must be in either blue/white background.
NOTE: - It is advised that you carry all the above-mentioned certificates in originals along with their attested photocopies (at least 4). In case your originals are with your college/organization, you must produce a custodian certificate from the competent authorities clearly stating that they have your original certificates.
- CLOTHING: Three pairs of formal clothes (blazer/tie are optional) with complementing shoes, Two pairs of white shorts and T-shirts (with collar) for men and two pairs of white lower pants and T-shirts (with collar) for women. You must also carry a pair of white PT/sports shoes along with 3 pairs of white socks.
- OTHER CLOTHING: You must also bring woolen clothing with you if the weather demands. Apart from this you should not forget civil clothing like night dress, casuals, undergarments, towels etc.
- MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS: Grooming kit, slippers, bathing kit, lock and key and other items of general use should be carried. You can also carry few essential medicines with you if required.
- UNIFORM: A set of uniform (according to the season) and a combat dress is also required for the personnel serving in the Army/Navy/Air Force/Coast Guard.
- ADEQUATE WRITING MATERIAL: You must have at least 4 set of ball/gel point pens (black and blue) plus a writing pad for the interview process. A rough notebook/ plain white pages can also be taken along.
- FINAL CHECK: You must tally your items with that of the items mentioned in your call up letter. Relax, just think it of a normal outing and take things accordingly.
- DON’T PANIC: In case you have forgotten anything you must inform it to the authorities. However, people at the SSB are always happy to help. So, no need to get frantic if you forget to carry a pair of socks!!