How to prepare for AFCAT
Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers 6 months regular classroom course for AFCAT written exam. AFCAT is the Air force Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Air Force Authorities twice in a year, this is the only gateway through which aspirant can opt various branches of Air Force. After written exam, qualified candidates are called for AFSB, Air Force Selection board. For Ground duty as well as for Technical duty to qualify written exam + SSB Interview is must. To join flying branch in Indian Air Force and to become Pilot in Air Force to drive Air crafts and fighter planes, it became necessary to qualify AFSB along with PABT, Pilot Aptitude Battery Test.
Major kalshi classes Pvt. Ltd. is eminent coaching institution because we strictly follows the pattern of AFCAT examination. In order to qualify written exam and AFSB it is needed to join a coaching classes for better guidance and prospective. Having very lengthy syllabus involvement of mathematics and current affair makes this exam more difficult and competitive.
Why Coaching is needed For AFCAT Written Examination:
- Every year More than 3,00,000 students sit for this exam and the number is drastically increasing yearly. Hence making the exam more and more competitive. Difference of one mark could make selection or rejection of the candidate. There are overall between 300- 400 seats, so students who are serious for them coaching is must to gain above edge marks.
- Coaching provide examination comprehensive and specific study material of notes, practice sets, assignments and worksheets provides the right material for preparation.
- If candidate have any doubts that can be cleared right away, thus students can build strong basic fundamental.
- Latest training aid with effective measures are used for better study.
- Competitive environment around student enforce them to perform better. Students can exchange knowledge and also have an idea of their competition.
- Regular mock tests and class ensure students are mentally prepared for exam day.
- For armed forces discipline is the major factor from coaching students are able to discipline themselves, which is not easy to do with self-study in home.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AFCAT EXAMINATION
NDA Foundation Course:
AFCAT applications now have to be made online only. Candidates are to apply online through website using a valid and current email address only after notification is released. Candidates need to register themselves first in official website of Air Force www.careerairforce.nic.in
||No. of Question
||All Question will be of Three Marks Each
||For Every Wrong Answer One Mark will be Reduced
Why to choose Major Kalshi Classes is best AFCAT coaching
We have high success ratio as compared with others.
Regular mock test are conducted for the best assessment of the aspirants.
Highly updated, qualified and experiencedfaculty for NDA written program.
Motivational lectures by recommended candidates, teachers or director of institutionTime to Time.
Best infrastructure facility, better classrooms for better atmosphere.
Obstacle task for GTOare performed inAvailable own ground
Defence awareness program and seminars are organized for aspirants.
Discipline and time management are taught to make aspirants more aspiring.
Well-furnished Hostel facility for outsiders and Day scholars.
Doubt removal session is arranged after each class.
How to Prepare For AFCAT?
The AFCAT written examination consists of 100 questions carrying 3 marks each. Question paper contain 100 questions of various subjects in order to clear this exam. The main subjects that you have to study for this exam are English, General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics, Reasoning, History, Geography, Indian Polity, Economics and Current Affairs. Through AFCAT a candidate can apply for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch and Technical Branch of the Air Force.
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
|| AVAILABILITY OF FORMS
||DATE OF EXAMINATION
|AFCAT - I
|AFCAT - II
: SSB Interview Program will be added
|Duration: 6 Months
||Duration: 45 Days
|Admission Fee: 500/-
||Admission Fee: 500/-
|Course Fee*: 30000/-
||Course Fee: 15000/-
|*NOTE – GST cost will be extra applicable
GST will be extra applicable over Tuition fee
Hostel: 5000/- per Month includes fooding and lodging facility
Items to Be Carried
- ID Proof
- Three Passport Size Photographs.
- Fee receipt
- Notebook/ copy
For Hostel Only –
Two Bed Sheets & Pillow Covers (Blanket / Quilt In Winters) Unruled Register
For Day Scholars
TOPICS OF COACHING AFCAT WRITTEN EXAM SYLLABUS
||History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
||Verbal Ability in English
||Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
||Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
||Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
||Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.